Welcome to the Hensley Homeschool Blog!

"Train up a child in the way he should go,and when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The little homeschool that could...

Well, what can I say but that? We are definitely the little homeschool that could... We have begun this journey with the Lord and fully intend to end the same way. I have to admit though, when Roy and I were first starting to Homeschool our girls, I was a little apprehensive about whether God had given me the skills to do so. BUT..day by day, God has given Roy and I the grace to be able to do it. I am so thankful for that grace today. The Lord just amazes me with His love!

Phillipians 1:6
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.


In Him We Remain,
Shana


No comments:

Post a Comment